VoCare Services, a full spectrum Disability Management company, is proud of the professionals who comprise their team of experts.
Nationally recognized for their expertise in the field, the VoCare Services team is committed to education and continuous learning to meet or exceed the needs of the clients they serve.
Individuals on the VoCare Services team hold undergraduate and graduate degrees and certification in healthcare and related concentrations in the field of their specialization.
These professional credentials include but are not limited to:
- Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
- Certified Disability Management Services (CDMS)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Certified Life Care Planner (CLCP)
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- Medicare Set-Aside Consultant Certified (MSCC).
As Industry Experts, our team members are frequently asked to author articles and reports and to speak at seminars and conferences on topics related to Vocational Rehabilitation and Life Care Planning. Some of the organizations where our experts have served or presented along with local and statewide conference presentations include:
- U.S. Department of Labor O*NET Task Force
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Advisory Board
- Veterans Administration
- International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals
- International Symposium on Life Care Planning
- Ohio Bureau of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Ohio Industrial Commission
- Self Insurers’ Group of Ohio
- Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Private Providers Task Force
- Northeast Ohio Rehabilitation Association
- Employers Resource Council
- Lakeland Healthcare Corporation
- MetroHealth Institute for Rehabilitation
- Kent State University Rehabilitation Counselor Program
- Ohio Association of Justice
- Ohio Rehabilitation Association
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Office for Vocational Rehabilitation
- University of Michigan
- State and Local Bar Associations of Michigan
- Maryland Rehabilitation Association
- New York Rehabilitation Association
- New Jersey Rehabilitation Association
- Connecticut Rehabilitation Association
- Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys
VoCare professionals are committed to lifelong learning and continuous improvement in their fields of expertise.